Thread: Pokemon Slate
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Conan Edogawa
One Truth Prevails

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidNova View Post
I'm really liking the story. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Flyy View Post
Cool game, Steve, love the starter resprites. Wooper B)
Not a huge fan of the trees, really, but each to his own I guess, they're nice trees but I feel like they don't go all that well with the overworlds. The lab looks a bit spaced out and empty, as well, I feel like you could maybe fix it up a bit by changing the amount of space between the two walls or adding a rug. Other than that, everything looks good, nice overworlds!
Thanks. I'll take all this into consideration, but I'm in the process of revamping so the tile issues won't be a problem afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I'm really liking this! I want to see this develop and become something big! this is a great start though
Thanks! When you see the new graphics you should be able to see the full potential reached in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
I like this. Looks very good. Is there a reason for not having a grass starter though? Apart from that, looks good. Nice background btw.
I love Wooper, and I feel like Slugma doesn't get the attention it deserves. I didn't include a grass starter because I didn't find one that I felt fit in with these two, both stat wise and for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kemonMast View Post
Will try it and leave some feed back
Well I don't expect to have a demo anytime soon, but thank you for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackevil165 View Post
Sprites look nice man. I can't wait to watch as this develops. I have never worked on a project in a game development, but I have been doing freelance design for 3 years, so if you need help in that department, I would be happy to oblige.
Thanks man, I'll try to get on Skype tonight so we can talk.

I almost forgot to add this, but I won't have any new screenies for a bit while I revamp everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. But to keep you interested, I will be posting some new things to look forward to, such as the new size for battle sprites, as shown by one of my starters:

Instead of 64x64,80x80, or 96x96 I decided to go big. The new size restrictions are 120x120, so I have a lot more room to work with. And as always, if you want to help get in touch any way you can, I'd love to see what you can do!