View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012 (01:37 PM). Edited September 21st, 2012 by Alli.
Thursday
Just Another Slow Thursday
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Wow, a lot has happened since the last time I updated. My home internet connection was cut off so I have to go to my college one so I can update. The next update should be sometime either this weekend or next week. Let's get started!

Pokemon Yellow Update

Number of Badges: 5

*Went through Vermillion City Gym and beat Lt. Surge
*Received Squirtle, named it Jellybean

*Went through route 9 and route 10 to get to Lavender Town.
*Instead of going straight into the Pokemon Tower, I went through route 8 for some training
*Now I went into Pokemon Tower and defeated Gary.
*Went to the Name Rater and had them change those horrible names. I'm not sure why I chose to go through with pokemon named after edible stuff @.@
*Went through Route 7 and caught a high leveled Abra (See attachment)
*After grinding a bit I went down and defeated Erika.
*Went to Game Corner and got up enough coins to buy a Scyther (named Cutter)
*Went through Team Rocket's hideout and destroyed their plans. Received Silph Scope.
*Went back to Pokemon Tower and caught a Ghastly (Ghosty) and Cubone. Defeated Team Rocket Here and saved Mr. Fuji.
*Went back to route 5 and traded the cubone for a Machoke (who evolved into a machamp).
*Went to Fuschia city and the Safari Zone. Received Surf and Strength.
*Fought Koga twice (had to grind for some levels because of his annoying lvl. 50 Venomoth) and won the second time.
*Went to Saffron City and Silph Co.
*Defeated every Rocket member there and then against Gary.
*Fought and won again Giovanni. Received master ball.
*Fought Fighting Dojo and grabbed Hitmonchan (I realized I should have grabbed Hitmonlee later).
*In Sabrina's gym and right about to fight her

Pokemon Team:

Spoiler:

Dextor the Parasect Lvl. 40
Moves:
Cut
Stun Spore
Leech Life
Spore

Reno the Rhydon Lvl. 43
Moves:
Strength
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack

Ghosty the Gengar Lvl. 41
Moves:
Lick
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Hypnosis

James the Pidgeot Lvl. 40
Moves:
Fly
Sand-Attack
Quick Attack
Whirlwind

King the Nidoking Lvl. 41
Moves:
Leer
Surf
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Psy the Alakazam Lvl. 41
Moves:
Teleport
Psybeam
Recover
Psychic

Big Update! I don't have any classes today so I took all night to play and finish Pokemon Yellow.

Pokemon Yellow Update

Number of badges: 8 and defeated Elite 4

*I am not including grinding time unless it seems relevant.*

*I beat Sabrina with a combination of Dextor, Psy, and James (more like Sand-Attack)
*I went through Seafoam Island and accidentally defeated Articuno with a critical hit Psybeam (was going to catch it as a trophy)
*Got to cinnabar Island and had Kabuto (Claw) Revived
*Ran through the mansion (and used some extra Rare Candies I had stored) to get Claws to evolve.
*Went through Blaines gym (deliberately getting all answers wrong for the experience) and defeated Blaine with Claws and King.
*Went through the Power Plant to fight Zapdos but accidently teleported away with Psy (I hadn't saved it since the Articuno accident so I wasn't going to reset)
*Went to Giovanni's gym and lost pretty quickly the first time (None of my pokemon were even at lvl 50) but was able to win the second time after using a combination of Claw's absorb, King's Surf, and Psy's Psychic. Have to give a shoutout to James for being a trooper while I revived Claw for the last hit.
*Fought Gary again and was surprised that he was extremely easy (claw was the only one to faint but I had beat 3 pokemon with him and didn't use potions)
*Went through Victory Road and defeated Moltres (just because I didn't catch the other two).
*Finally got to the Pokemon League and lost to Lorelei the first few times (then again, half my team is made of Ground/Rock pokemon and Gengar was at a lost against a few of her pokemon) but I was able to win with with Ghosty's Hypnosis on every pokemon and James' Sand-Attack.
*Breezed through My fights with Bruno and Agetha with Psy, King, Claw, and Ghosty
*Had a bit of trouble with Lances Aerodactyl and it's fly but was able to win with 2 pokemon left (Psy and James)
*Fought Gary for the last time and was easily able to overpower him with type advantages and status ailments. Didn't even have 1 pokemon faint or even go in the red.

Final Pokemon Team

Spoiler:

Claw the Kabutops Lvl. 53
Moves:
Cut
Harden
Absorb
Slash

Ghosty the Gengar Lvl. 51
Moves:
Lick
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Hypnosis

Psy the Alakazam Lvl. 56
Moves:
Teleport
Psybeam
Recover
Psychic

King the Nidoking Lvl. 51
Moves:
Leer
Surf
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Reno the Rhydon Lvl. 55
Moves:
Strength
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack

James the Pidgeot Lvl. 50
Moves:
Fly
Sand-Attack
Quick Attack
Whirlwind

Before I start my next game, are we allowed to breed for specific attacks? Or use pokemon we breed at all?

Image Source: http://pandabandanna.tumblr.com/