View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 08:13 PM
xTheAndyx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Hey Suicune, I just want to say that this is by far my favorite hack/"edit" from you. Kanto is my favorite region, and I loved your Emerald remake, so I knew that this would be just as good, and it is! I do have a few suggestions for the game though, if you're still taking them
1) Give the in-game trades an upgrade? a few of them are cool, but most of them are sort of lame.
2) Is it possible to make the pokedex rewards (itemfinder, exp share, etc) based on the national dex? You changed all of the pokemon locations, so even though you do see more pokemon, about half~1/3 of them don't count towards the rewards. If changing it makes it easier, you could raise the required number by 5 or 10 for each.
3) I'm not sure if this is the only case, or if it was on purpose, but now that tyranitar is dark/dragon, its sand stream effect damages him now! could he get a different effect? like intimidate, guts, sturdy, or something like that.

Anyways, thanks so much for all of the hard work!! I've had so much fun playing this game, and I can't wait to see how hoenn turns out