Thread: [Add-ons] The All Animations Project
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Andyman409
Noob

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmn.master View Post
Well, this thread looks relatively new, and I didn't work with its owner, they just mentioned me in their credits for graphic modifications. I'm sure that the user would work with us as well. As for the file formats, When I rip that video's sound, I just use Audacity (but just about any program with desktop recording would work). Just a standard .wav format must be used. I have ripped two or three, but I would do more as well. I am gaining much progress on my game and I am making maps for someone else, so I might not be quick on work, but this project has my attention and I'd like to provide some assistance. I can start ripping and naming those move sounds, and if a ripper who could get us those animation graphics would show, I would put some of those raws into RMXP format. I would also compile a few animations, just not as much as I would work with gathering the resources. A quick note, for anyone who compiles the animations, you should obviously know that you mustn't make the animation without first having the sound file for that animation, or at least knowing what it sounds like (since the animation must go along with the sound).
Audacity is a good program. At my old film school, it was considered one of the best amateur ones by far Anyhow, I'm not much of an audio guy myself, but I can easily record sounds from YouTube and convert them. In that case, perhaps we should all focus on sound effects first...

Also, I understand that you are busy with your game. I'm in the middle of some classes myself, so I'm also busy. Just pitch in whenever it's convenient.

On a final note, I'll PM the other group immediately.

Last edited by Andyman409; September 7th, 2012 at 09:20 PM.