View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
RandomTrainerWhoCould
Yo

Nature: Relaxed
Moofensive Miltank can be a pain in the ass, but a few pokes stop it cold.

BIGLUVDISC (Alomomola) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish

A stardard physically defensive alomololololola should do the trick. It can switch comfortably even into a boosted double edge, and even with the attack boost, Miltank fails to 3hko the luvdisc. It can then toxic-wish stall the cow, and with the large amounts of recoil from LO+double edge, the cow is not lasting long.

There is also a more offensive approach when dealing with the cow

Gurdurr (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Eviolite Gurdurr is one of the most overlooked and underrated fighting type in the whole tier. +0 LO'd double edge deals around 122 and 144 HP, hardly a 3hko and probably not even that when factoring in the recovery from drain punch. Even at +1, a double edge is not enough to 2hko gurdurr if gurdurr had the recovery from drain punch(but if hit on the switch it has a good chance to 2hko), while gurdurr can ohko with a drain punch + mach punch combination if miltank has taken the recoil damage from double edge + LO.

ya, gurdurr ftw
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[

Last edited by RandomTrainerWhoCould; September 6th, 2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: damage calc