View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2012 (10:20 AM). Edited September 7th, 2012 by Kanto_Johto.
Kanto_Johto
Never glimpse the truth

Nature: Bold
I agree that if the trolling genuinely upsets or hurts someone, then it isn't right.

For example, trolling people into doing things that can seriously hurt them (physically or psychologically) is outright disgusting and wrong.

Quote originally posted by Razor Leaf:
I was in a conversation with some other staff about this earlier! In general it seems the opinion was that we miiiiight have gone a little bit far there lol, although mostly it was taken fairly well and people who were really pissed off by it got over it fairly fast - I think I remember one or two who didn't? Even though that is one or two too many, but still, it wasn't all that bad in the end. But even still yeah I think we went a bit far towards the end.

Although the point of April Fools everywhere, not just on PC, is essentially to troll people.
It didn't get to me that much, since like I said, I was skeptical as soon as I saw it all.

And yeah, it may have been April Fools, but at the end of the day, trolling is trolling. As soon as it was all revealed to be false, the first thing I thought to myself was "since when does Pokecommunity promote trolling?", since I thought PC as very anti-trolling (and rightfully so).

Not that it bothered me. I actually found some of the threads in the "staff lounge" pretty funny (since I assumed it was a massive wind up anyways).