View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2012 (3:03 PM). Edited September 10th, 2012 by Kip.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Rash
Oh wow - I'm so chuffed people are joining. :3 Thanks guys, and welcome!

(Been having trouble posting at PC at the moment, so sorry for the delayed welcome ')

Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Also... y'know, the "PG" shorthand sounds weird. You know why?
As in 'Parental Guidance'?

Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

Can't wait for BW2 to come out in English, this club will be perfect for rivals to develop :D
^ This. Has. To. Be. Done. :D I do think I've done anything like that since my brother and I were playing FR/LG.

Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
How many Pokémon do you guys tend to use in a team? I love the idea of raising a team of six in the story and using them for the battles (sort of anime style :3), but it takes waaay too long to train six at once. D; I think most of my teams at the moment are 3-4 Pokémon so just a heads up for any battles!
I try to train 6 all at once and keep them at roughly equal level. It's a bit more work, but it stops me rushing through the game and doing lots of little grinds here and there means I don't have to do one big one just before the E4. o.O

If you guys need to know my team levels, they're in the sidebar on my blog where I update every so often. My Black team at the moment are all at Lv. 90 exactly, and my SoulSilver team are between Lv. 93-95, with one at Lv. 60 in training (that's my Vaporeon, Aaron :3 ).

Lookin' forward to battling you all!

EDIT: Golark, you're name is in the list but it's not showing up. PC seems to be really screwing up for me at the moment.

EDIT EDIT: The glitch on PC has now been fixed, so Golark you're now on.

Paired with Twiggy