View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2012 (04:35 PM). Edited September 7th, 2012 by Ice Car.
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by droomph:

That's not trolling, hun. That's called payback.
It can be called that, but I like to think of it as "counter-trolling." Even if I don't succeed in pissing said troll off, I succeed in making them look stupid. To put it bluntly, there's nothing I hate more than a bad troll, but it doesn't make me angry. It makes me a bit happy because I see one person I could potentially **** with.

Quote originally posted by Shiny Celebi:
I don't approve at having a laugh at someone's expense which is why I don't approve of trolling in general. It was so bad on some places I've been that's it's caused me to quit those places. I think if it's going to cause people to leave that's not fun, it's crossing the line.
Depends on who the "targets" are... If it's people that deserve it, then I'm perfectly fine, and it's hilarious when about 5 people gang up on that one person attempting to troll (this happens a lot on Gearbox Forums, but I don't take part in it as much as before, it's still funny to read). Think of it as a bully on the playground getting his ass handed to him in front of the entire school. Yeah. You know, that one bully that thinks he's the best. Except there are people better and more experienced than him.

If it's just "troll everyone and anyone" then I don't approve... That's just being an *******. For no reason. Nothing more. I can go on a forum and I might get some friendly remarks, and I might get a bunch of people who have clearly woken up on the wrong side of the bed trying to piss me off.