What I'm Working On
View Single Post
September 9th, 2012 (10:29 AM).
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nearby my feet.
You can improve this by using a perlin noise algorithm to let people generate their own land basis (not the routing and towns just the land basis of it) anyhow this seems much easier than paint. Also I have a few suggestions I would like to share:
1. File downloading (pbDownloadToString can do this, determining the file's name is a different story though.)
2. Having the option of dynamically placing x amount of trainers with a good level range of the player's party. (this way you can keep the game a little more interesting)
3. Having the option to auto-adjust the enemies Pokemon to be within a good level range of the player's party.
4. Encrypting the save data (I figured out how to crack a save without decrypting anything at all which is really simple.)
5. Add some essential game versioning info (Game Key (XXXX), Game Version 1.0, ect.)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umbreon
Find all posts by Umbreon
Find threads started by Umbreon
Ignore Posts by Umbreon