View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012 (2:29 PM). Edited September 9th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
-Nameeth Argoz
-House:Aqua
-Town of origin: Mossdeep City
-Physical appearance: Tall, and reasonably well built. Seth has deep purple eyes and shoulder length black hair. He usually wears a black trench coat over his clothes. Seth is a bit buff, but not too much so. His jawbones are slightly more pronounced than normal.
-Personalityeth is calm in most situations. When he isn't calm, he still looks so. Usually quiet, he rarely talks. Seth is a mind reader and usually talks to people through his mind. Occasionally, Seth will get very scared, but no one knows why. He makes most people uneasy when they first meet him. He has a preference of using ghost types.
History: Seth lived an average life, until he got a Ralts for his 11th birthday. He then trained at the local Pokemon Gym for two years. During his second year, his Ralts, who he had named Belle, died in an accident. Traveling to Mt. Pyre, he discovered the Team. After burying Belle, he went off to this academy.
-Pokemon:Totodile
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE