View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:24 PM
BilbaoTrainer
Crazy Potatoe

Nice question, I like a lot the pkmn cities and the structure of the pkmn world.

If I have to live in Kanto, I would choose Saffron City. It's a big city, is near Celadon and its comercial center, near the important port of Vermilion and close to Cerulean (that is more turistical and funny). It has a lot of bussiness buildings and is high density populated, so a lot of people lives in there. It's the center of a big metropolis that ( in the real world) would include Celadon, Vermilion, Cerulean and Lavander.

In Johto I would like to live in Olivine because of his lighthouse, the port and the Battle Frontier situated very close. Violet city is also cool and is near to the Ruins of Alph.

In Hoenn I would choose Lilycove, because of the beautifull beach, the ferry, the commercial center and the contest hall. It's very complet and big. Slateport is also nice.

In Sinnoh I would like to live in Oreburgh City. It's a rich place because of the south industries and isn't from Jubilife and Hearthome. I like the industrial cities.

Finally, in Unova I would live in Castelia, the biggest city in the pokemon world. It has a lot of things to do, and it has an important financial district. A lot of people lives in Castelia so is easy to make friends. In unova they are also cool, Opelucid (the modern one) and Hodomoe.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.