Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Celestium
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2012 (03:38 AM).
Alignment
Revered with the stars

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by gam3r!:
Hey man. Your project looks interesting great story, nice tiles and the extra story thing sounds good. Also how many fakemon are you planning to add ?
Thanks for the compliments. I'm not sure about how many I want to have exactly, but definitely not too many. I'm not making a full dex, maybe 1/2 a dex or something.

Quote originally posted by Truality:
Celestium is back!? That's great!

I don't really get your update quota, though. Did you have screenshots between the text lines? Because if you did, I don't see any. Anyway, I'd love to sprite for you again if you're really going to resume work on this. Good luck!
NIKA! I thought you died D:
Sure I'd love to have you back helping me. I think I know why you couldn't see the screenshots. I uploaded them to a private album in PC, I made it public now, hopefully everyone can see.

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Wow... long time no see o.O I can't believe someone actually came back to do 2 years old project =D
You're making me feel old :(

Sprite Update:

I'm gonna have to go back and tweak the shading on it's snout/head, but other than that I think it came about pretty cool-ish. Feel free to critic :)

Progress Update:

I finished the town and realized that screenshots are the biggest spoilers in the world. So I'll just post some minor-ish ones

Granny in the town. Gotta have a granny talking about something old ;D

To be honest it doesn't do anything in game. I've been deciding on whether to leave it that way. I think it'd be cool if I made it increase the happiness of the first party Pokemon, but not sure if that's a good idea.

A pic in front of the gym, it's on it's own mountain/platform :D

There's a market for Pokemon purchasing in this town. Though it's run by the government. FYI I WILL CHANGE THE ROCKET OWs! THEY'RE NOT TEAM ROCKET I REPEAT THEY'RE NOT TEAM ROCKET. Sorry, gotta make sure someone doesn't waste time thinking they're team rocket :P

Lady at the desk giving me information.

Helen's idea of punishment for having an invalid membership.

That's all for this update folks! Once I finish the Gym I'll drop by again. Hopefully everyone can see the screenshots now as I changed the album from private to public. Please let me know and thanks for all the comments so far :)