View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2012 (06:51 AM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
That fan art is wonderful Nwakaego! Especially loving how the Dragonite's personality is shown xD

I'll be honest, I really don't know that much about Iris enough to talk about her in depth, but I do love watching her in the anime. The reason I joined this club was mainly due to her anime appearances because she's a lot of fun to watch and you can never guess what she'll do next, so that brings me to a question;

Do you think it was a good idea for Iris to capture the roughneck Dragonite?

This can be talking about her team, her building as a character, her other Pokémon's feelings, or anything you can think of! I personally haven't watched the episode yet so I'm not really in the position to comment, but from what I've heard I think it's an awful idea D: It's great that she managed to 'tame' the huge legendary dragon, but then how it acts around her completely spoils the whole Dragon Master vibe. D: I would've muched prefered for her to have caught either a Dratini or Dragonair and raise it into the powerful Dragonite as opposed to her straight out catching the huge beast, but I guess it's nice to see her with another Dragon type finally.