View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2012 (9:56 PM).
We are the n e w a m e r i c a n a
Gold Tier
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
I can't believe it's been 11 years already. I was only 9 when it happened and in 3rd grade. I remember I was running late for school that day and going into my little brother's classroom to watch the news on TV. Although I was shocked at the time, it still didn't phase me how big of a deal it really was. I remember there was nothing else but coverage about it on every channel on TV and even a week later, there was still tons of coverage. I was annoyed that they wouldn't stop talking about, but didn't understand how tragic it really was.

Now I realize how much of an impact it put on our country and how much it affected everything from the economy to the amount of security we now go through at the airport or even just at the store.

So many people's lives were affected by the terrorist that day and it definitely made us grow as a country. Thanks to all the heroes and the victims who are now safe from harm.

We will always remember 9/11 and never forget.

Side note: Really good OP there. The picture is wonderful. I'm not sure if I can make my own art, it depends on how much time I have today. If I can I will and post it here.
W e l c o m e t o B a d l a n d s.