View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Alex
Bass, he got that super bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
Mecha doll 2.0 blockage application LOLOLOL
I'm not sure if that's because you don't know how to script that part or it was done intentionally but that was really funny to see.

Kinda weird that they look like humans and were created for the sole purpose of blocking routes
It's not that I was too lazy to do it, but I thought it would be cool to implement Mechadolls into Dragonstone because they're good for automated things, like for instance a mail system can be set up using them .
The PokéCommunity Live! <~Sotomura> “It’s personal.” <Greninja> ignore twocows he smells like twice the manure <+wakachamo> Alex are you in a state prison rn <+twocows> my doujins are the best <+Alex> sometimes ecchi can be a kickstarter for an overworked motor <Greninja> lunatic is the only mode I play in <~Sotomura> I really don’t feel like watching Best Wishes <+Alex> the guy preventing me from being first on the voice list <+Alex> good holy christ its way better without minaj <Zeffy> yaoi is the sounds they make while doing the nasty <+twocows> i really want my pc to be more like a phone <+twocows> thanks, microsoft