View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2012 (12:12 PM).
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Toujours:
It's just bad form and doesn't really make sense. If you only liked one set of games in a franchise and didn't like the rest of them, it doesn't make sense to imply that you're a fan of the entire franchise. If I hated all Final Fantasy games except for XI, I wouldn't be a fan of the franchise, I would be a fan of Final Fantasy XI. See what I mean?
Liking a franchise for one aspect is something you people just have to deal with. I know I'm not a "real fan" for disliking Generation IV and V, but I don't care. I still enjoy playing the older games, and there's nothing wrong with that. There is nothing that dictates what a "true fan" is. It's just an excuse for people like you to exclude others from the fanbase.

Quote originally posted by Para-Dox:
I only really hate the fans who don't play the newer games because of the designs of the Pokemon. Crappy reasoning like that is the reason why "genwunners" are hated throughout the entire fan-base.
Aw, nice, you hate people like me because we have different opinions. So because I prefer the older generations and dislike 99% of the 5th generation, I automatically deserved to be hated?

Just wonderful.

And this, my friends, is why I really, really dislike this fanbase.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.