Thread: Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Nature: Jolly
Disrespect on PC is not allowed, regardless as to whether it is in the form of a post or a hack.

The idea that the NPC is in no way related to the PC member Fireworks is completely absurd, as other members have been portrayed in Hyetology. There is absolutely no room for coincidence or joking in this situation as we know that the two of you have a less than amicable relationship. With that in mind, the NPC is just a poor and troll-worthy representation which has no place on these forums. Members have even posted reactions to the NPC which were in themselves inflammatory and required moderation. I would like to repeat myself from earlier: Disrespect on PC is not allowed, regardless as to whether it is in the form of a post or a hack.

giradialkia and I had issued a warning and our intent to remove the links unless the NPC was removed/ changed completely, but since that did not take place we took action. We did not make a post here informing everybody that the links to downloads had been removed as we had contacted hinkage privately and didn't feel that such a post was necessary - Members could easily scroll down to see that it was myself or gira who had edited the links in the posts.

Now please keep this thread on topic. This thread should be about the hack itself, not future plans or discussions about the NPC. hinkage, if you want to contact us then feel free to do so through PM.