Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2012 (08:09 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttersai View Post
Could a Hacked Pokemon that was traded to me be an issue? I got a shiny Metagross from a friend he claimed it was legit but I doubt it. I would have no issue with this box thing If I could still Trade. But trading auto opens Box 1 could I poke sav over every poke in the box maybe?
I would hate to ruin my game Further.
I haven't had any experiences with hacked Pokémon, so I can't say...but if you have a hacked Pokémon in the box that's causing trouble, then yeah, you might be screwed. I hope you have a second system to transfer any unrecoverable Pokémon to from your other boxes in case you need to restart your game.

My Box 1-7 is mainly used only for Unova (this will however reduce once I'm through the second E4 and I'm concentrating exclusively on one generation at a time in my completion mission). Add three boxes for each generation (later to be designated by index numbers perhaps once all is complete), a box for various babies, a box for baby Zoruas exclusively, two legendary boxes, and my Trades box...and I've used all 24. I need more room. Darnit. My Trades box is Box 24, but just in case I ever have that kind of hacked Pokémon problem, I might have to relocate that box someday. We'll see.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.