View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2012 (07:49 PM).
とたけけ
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
Don't know how I managed to miss this before, but I figured I would sign up.

What wrestling business do you watch most?
WWE. I used to watch TNA once and a while, but my TV provider dropped Spike TV, so now I only follow it occassionally through recaps (which is a shame, since I'd love to be able to see Aries' run as champ).

Who is your favorite wrestler?
All time, it would have to be Edge, for too many reasons to name (a certain other Canadian wrestler was 2nd on that list, until that unfortunate June 2007 weekend). Currently, though, it's Daniel Bryan.

What is your favorite finisher (include the person(s) who uses it!)
Can't say as I have one favorite finisher, but I'm always a sucker for a good submission. Currently, I love the No Lock, Anaconda Vise and the Sharpshooter (but only Natalya's- it seems only the Harts can do it properly). I also like Justin Gabriel's 450 Splash, and it was pretty cool to see it live back in January.

Favorite match?
I don't know if I have one favorite match. One of the first ones that comes to mind was Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels in 2004-5. That was probably the best match I can ever remember on free TV. Also both of the HBK vs Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania were really good, considering the age of both the guys and the length that the matches went.

---

I was actually at work during Raw this week, but I had recorded it to watch when I got home. I was watching the Lawler/Orton vs. Ziggler/Punk match when my dad told me he read on his phone what had happened to Jerry. There wasn't any real news yet, and I was almost sick to my stomach watching the match. He was so fortunate to be in the position he was, because if he were basically anywhere but at ringside, he wouldn't have made it.

It's incredible to see how fast he's recovering, and that doctors have even said he's healthy enough to get back into the ring in the future (but if I were him, I don't think I would take that chance).