View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2012 (9:21 PM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
I also read you're playing on a Web site, not through an emulator. What I'm giving you is how to fix it in an emulator, making sure you have the updated version. There must be a bug in the version on the site.

I recommend downloading an emulator (I recommend VisualBoyAdvance), finding a copy of the Silver ROM (use Google), downloading the file at the start of this thread (attachment), downloading an IPS patcher to patch the IPS file on this thread onto the ROM, then opening that in VBA or another emulator. Play that as it's the most up-to-date version.

If you need more help with this, I can answer any questions. Leave me a VM on my profile page, or perhaps someone else here may wish to provide more info than I have. Note that we can't link you to a Silver ROM however; you have to find that. Anything else we can help with directly.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.