: FireRed hack:
Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]
View Single Post
September 15th, 2012 (7:18 AM).
Originally Posted by
Hi. Welcome to what I presume is your first Pokémon ROM of any type. Follow these directions to avoid the problem you just described on any future ROMhacks.
Assuming you use VisualBoyAdvance (if not, consult your emulator for equivalent directions)...
1. Options -> Emulator -> Save Type; change to 128K Flash
2. Options -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock; make sure it's checked (might not be needed, but I do this).
3. Quit VisualBoyAdvance (or your emulator; this is important).
4. Delete any save files created by the original opening of the ROM in your emulator. This is also important. Loading an existing save doesn't fix the problem.
5. Restart VisualBoyAdvance/"Some Other Random Emulator".
6. Load the ROM.
Another somewhat off topic question: any idea where to get growlithe? I want it as my fire pokemon and would hate to start off with cydaquill if growlithe can be found within the first 3 towns or so
Joined Sep 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to themc1192
Find all posts by themc1192
Find threads started by themc1192
Ignore Posts by themc1192