View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2012 (08:36 AM).
clearly there's something wrong
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by RaulCortez:

And yes, a moderator is someone who moderates, not a babysitter or a mother, but if your attitude as a moderator isn't one that makes users feel comfortable to ask questions, but rather scared of asking because of a rude reply or a comment that will make them feel dumb, then what's the point of it at all..
Oh no, dear, I didn't mean to sound like Moderators shouldn't be respectful in the majority of situations (all if it can be helped) but like mentioned in the thread before, Moderators are people, and those people have feelings just like you do, and they have lives and sometimes life gets the best of them just like you. I'm sure you understand that well, so if you do, also understand that a Moderator's primary concern, once again, should be to moderate their forums to the best of their ability and anything else is up to them to let out - as people. Just like any other member can be a bit... venomous in some replies, it'll happen to the Mods too and if you see a problem with it, talk it out with that Mod and I'm sure they can apologize and make up for their actions, as it was most definitely not on purpose or controllable by any means.

//rant rant rant