View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:25 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineZMBI View Post
MY uncle started my collection for me from the beginning of Pokemon, so im not sure what i have thats worth of value but i'm doing my best to only bother you with the ones im sure are at least something

I have a TV Animation car of Wigglytuff, but the picture on the opposing side is Wartortle, hoe much do you think this is worth? I haven't spotted any other mistakes like it myself. Also a poliwag, with a dritini on the back, and a wnonat with a dragonair on the back, I have the entire deck of the TV animated cards, but so many of them have a pokemon on the back of the card that is wrong? Is that normal? I've had

Holographic MewTwo?

Mew Promo?

1st edition Dragonite?

1st edition Aerodactyl?

2nd edition Clefairy?

2nd edition Tangela with seriously distorted printing, everything is clear enough to read but its an overlay that was one in the factory?

Girafarig, it has double white stars with black outline.

I have a Gyrados with a red background, and it evolved from ponyta, its holographic, and it has the stats of rapidash.

Holographic Meowth spelled "Meowrh", has all the stats of snorlax?

And my most important question is:
I have over 40 rare cards from the first edition to the holographic, Who do i get ahold of to sell these?!?!?
What series of TV cards is it? If my memory serves, there were a couple, but there were also a lot of fake ones floating around.

As for Mewtwo and Mew, I need more details than just the names. They both have had a lot of cards that fit the vague descriptions of "Holographic Mewtwo" and "Promo Mew".

I'll also need more info on that Dragonite, since there are a couple versions of that card, too. Same goes for Aerodactyl.

That Clefairy is actually from Base Set 2, and is not technically a second edition card. But it still catches $2 to $4, usually.

That Tangela is worth less than $0.10. A misprint like the one you described won't make it anymore valuable.

That Girafarig is from Neo Genesis, but it's worth about the same as Tangela, which means it's around $0.10.

Gyarados and Meowth both sound like fakes.

As for selling your cards, first make sure they aren't fake, then go to eBay and post them up. Really your best option. That or finding out how to sell cards to TrollandToad.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
That's cool but I have to make 15 posts before I can post links so need to find some threads that I actually care about lol
You can actually upload them as attachments. See this post here for details on how to upload attachments: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=204

But, please, only one page at a time. Pricing is a time-consuming task, even with multiple people trying it.