View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2012 (11:38 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by dyee:
Also, I can't seem to find any of the legendary pokemon at the World Champ's. The caves and mountains are empty where they normally should be standing.
Have you done everything needed for legendaries to appear?
You need to beat specific characters on specific places to make some legendaries appear.
You can check Wes' page for detailed info.

Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
EDIT: Now in 403. One thing I noticed particularly with 402 and 403 is, when entering the Route (402 from either side), you find people suddenly appearing on the screen as if a magician cast a spell. Also, the presence of Red (nice, BTW) and his Croagunk actually causes a massive slowdown due to too many sprites on the screen in 403. Might it have been better to plop him at the beginning of the Route next to the first funny-looking tree, thus clearing the script immediately and preventing this problem? Sure, you might need additional script markers, but it's better than slowing down the game. The university talking guy (who is the one who magically appears in 403) could be moved further into the Route, then. I see that the funny trees are indeed people events and thus sprites, not landscaping, which is what I believe leads to the slowdown.
It's interesting that noone else reported this...
Isn't the problem with your emulator?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List