View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012 (6:14 AM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's interesting that noone else reported this...
Isn't the problem with your emulator?
No, I do not believe the problem is with a stable release of the most popular emulator out there. After all, Nintendo itself has released games with this type of problem. Remember Super Mario Bros. 3 from 1988? If you ever played that in the original form on the NES (I have numerous times), in World 1-2, at the final pipe spitting out Goombas towards the goal, you can stand and wait for four to come on screen which, coupled with the Paratroopa flying in, slows down everything including Mario as you walk to the goal to get your 1-Up for having five enemies on-screen. This is the effect I'm talking about, the slowdown from too much sprite action for the system to handle. It happens in official games, too. I don't know if it's ever happened in an official Pokémon game, but I haven't seen it until now. I've seen it in other cases in the same game (SMB3) as well.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.