View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012 (6:48 AM). Edited September 16th, 2012 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
Oooh, as for the Pichu issue, I know for a fact that you can catch wild Pikachu in the Meadow Zone in the Safari Zone. I've played through the hack before but I can not remember if you can breed Pokemon, and if so, where at the moment. :x As for the Poke Ball issue, one thing I found is that by carrying a Bidoof around with me, thanks to its Pick Up ability I'd occasionally get Ultra Balls.
A Bidoof already found me a Nugget. My first reaction was: "MONEY!"

And if that's true about the Safari Zone, I'd be wise to backtrack and search for Pichu. How common are the Pichus there? I wish we had a list of all Pokémon that can be found; I ought to go looking for that in AdvanceMap.

EDIT: Another bug. The custom (I think) music when entering Route 403 and the music emerging from a battle on Route 403 are not the same piece of music. After a battle, it changes over to a recognizable theme from R/S/E. Not that I have a problem with that theme, just that the music should be the same.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!