View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012 (06:48 AM). Edited September 16th, 2012 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Retribution:
Oooh, as for the Pichu issue, I know for a fact that you can catch wild Pikachu in the Meadow Zone in the Safari Zone. I've played through the hack before but I can not remember if you can breed Pokemon, and if so, where at the moment. :x As for the Poke Ball issue, one thing I found is that by carrying a Bidoof around with me, thanks to its Pick Up ability I'd occasionally get Ultra Balls.
A Bidoof already found me a Nugget. My first reaction was: "MONEY!"

And if that's true about the Safari Zone, I'd be wise to backtrack and search for Pichu. How common are the Pichus there? I wish we had a list of all Pokémon that can be found; I ought to go looking for that in AdvanceMap.

EDIT: Another bug. The custom (I think) music when entering Route 403 and the music emerging from a battle on Route 403 are not the same piece of music. After a battle, it changes over to a recognizable theme from R/S/E. Not that I have a problem with that theme, just that the music should be the same.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.