View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2012 (05:52 PM).

Nature: Naive
now that we had reached canalave city, i had some ambitious dreams.
"you know, ditz, we should head to somewhere, like eterna city. we should explore more!" i told ditz.
"oh, come on, espii. we should settle down somewhere. sandgem was a fine town. theres gotta be another reason for your wanting to "explore". what is it?" ditz complained.
"i'm gonna go see ryan, ditz! i heard he wanted to go to eterna city while i was on his back! Don't you wanna come? oh, come on, ditz!" i Said ditz excitedly.
"nah, i don't think so. not the kind of journey for me to take, sorry." ditz said
"ditz! whats wrong with you? wheres your spirit?!" i demanded.
"its the ring, espii...." she whispered. "I can't show myself to him. i like the ring. i know he'll want it back, but we need it. for trade if we find someone who
wants it. for its beauty. it encourages me to go further, somehow. i don't wanna give it back to ryan..... i just can't."
"ditz, do you seriously think i'll tell ryan about the ring?" i asked.
"well, he'll notice i'm wearing a ring that looks exactly like his." ditz flashed the ring.
"your.... your wearing it?!" i exclaimed. she looked down at her feet, embarrased.
"i...... its unlike me, i know..... but...... i don't know, it just seems to radiate some unknown power of courage." she shrugged.
"okay ditz, i'll go by myself. i will come back, ditz. i won't abandon you." i said. i walked towards the edge of town when i realized i needed to cross water.
"need a ride?" ditz asked.
"yah, i guess so." i muttered. ditz morphed to lapras form, then we rode to just outside jubilife.

The Plan:
*sneak around the outskirts of jubilife until i find the route leading to oreburgh
*from oreburgh, i'll head north to eterna city and find ryan
*when i find ryan, i'll tell him all the reasons i can do fine on my own, including the fact that i made it myself thus far
*then i'll head back to ditz and tell her of the incident

<what a great plan!> xena exclaimed. <i like how you plan ahead. so smart!>

"heh, yeah, i guess." i said modestly.
"LAND HO!" ditz cried jokingly. we all laughed.
"ditz, that what sailors say." i said.
"i'm a sailor." ditz joked. "ALRIGHTY MATEYS, WE'VE SEEN LAND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES AND SAID THIS A HUNDRED TIMES, BUT THE PHRASE "LAND HO!" NEVER GETS BORING! LAND HO!"
"ditz, your making my stomache hurt, i'm laughing way too hard!" i snorted.
"ah, well, shucks. we've hit land. see you soon. if it takes you longer than a week, i'll find you." ditz nodded at the land. i hopped off ditz's back and waved bye as she headed off in the distance.

<oh, great, i already know what your thinking, espii. you wanna go see every city and every region there is. great, i think i agree with ditz now, and her complaint about traveling.> xena pouted.

"deal with it." xena sighed and silenced. i continued on the route.