Thread: Other hack: My Pokemon Mod Collection
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2012 (07:14 PM).
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote originally posted by Torkad:
Thank you i didn't know that it need the no$zoomer to work just got it going and its lots of fun.
It's sa'ight...That's why you ask questions when you're having troubles with things. So, no worries. :3

Have fun...I hope you'll find the game difficult...cuz that's what I was going for. LOL

Quote originally posted by Shadow97:
Bad news grubby pup my computer have been formated so i will need to start the game all over again

And what do you think is harder yin black or yang white

And why didn't you make blaziken learn hi jump kick
Oh, formated...It's cool, dude. I know how it feels to lose everything and have to start over.

Why didn't I let Blaziken learn Hi Jump Kick...Well, my friend, that's because I boost Sky Uppercut that it'll take same amount of damage.

There's no reason for it to learn two attacks that take the same amount of damage, right? Plus Sky Uppercutt doesn't give you that recoil penalty for missing the attack.

Which do I think is harder...Well, I guess Yin Black. I found the gym battles a little more harder on that.

Lenora's Linnone can make Low Sweep backfire on the user.

Burgh's Beedrill and Accelgor can both be a pain in da ass...If you really don't have anything to counteract them.

And I don't if anybody had this problem, but Skyla's Swoobat sorta gave me a hard time...I let its Moody got outta hand; not mention it kept getting Protect off...and it started spamming Stored Power on me. LOL

But I'm just speaking from my last run with my Emboar team and stuff.