View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
Super ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by _Dean_:
There's one word that can sum up the entirety of the history of American presidential elections, and the forbidding of this one: "Illuminati".

...loljk

Terrible enough to say, I don't want either parties to win. I cannot stand Barrack Obama. He is by far the worst president this country has ever seen.

No, I am not a super right-winged conservative. No, I haven't seen every broadcast of Bill O'Reilly. Yes, I do love beer.

Indeed as some have said in this discussion, Romney/Ryan can't decide on crap. Period. They're for gay marriage, they're against gay marriage. For abortion, against abortion. It's insane. However, I am entirely for their foreign policies. America CANNOT come against Israel; and, if you ask me, not helping is just as bad as being on the other side of the front line. Barrack Obama will do everything he can to win this election even if it means keeping troops over seas to "help" Israel. Israel and Iran will go to war before this election is over. And when it is over and if Obama is re-elected, we will not be fighting with Israel.

That's enough to lose my vote, Mr. Obama.
Ok well

Ryan and Romney were NEVER for any form of marriage equality, don't know where you pulled that one from. But you are kind of right, Romney & Ryan don't know their own platform yet, lol.

And have you noticed Romney was universally mocked, from England to Israel, on his little foreign tour? And this was before his Libya comments or his secret donor taping debacle gaffe. I shudder to think at what his idea of foreign policy is. And from the looks of your post, you don't know what foreign policy is either. What troops "helping Israel" are you talking about? They're a fundamental ally, and a bastion of defense against hostile Islamist countries like Iran. If it comes to war, which is still a big if, Israel will annihilate Iran easily with all the cutting edge defense tech they get from the West. There is an ARMADA of Bristish, French, Saudi & American ships in the Persian Gulf doing training exercises. Ahmadinejad isn't that stupid.

The "Obama is the worst president ever" line pretty much disqualifies you from having a legitimate, informed opinion on American politics. The worst one was the last guy. Interestingly enough, I have nearly a decade worth of dead soldiers, broken families, foreclosed homes, and squandered educations to support my claims.