View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012 (12:28 AM). Edited September 18th, 2012 by Ivysaur.
Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Quote originally posted by Mr. X:
In other news, Romney just shot himself in the foot... Again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/mitt-romney-video_n_1829455.html

Specifically, this.
Allow me to add the entire quote:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the President no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what...These are people who pay no income tax ...

"My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

And now my question is: who in the name of hell is managing his campaign? I mean, if he does win it will be in spite of them, not thanks to them.

@foreign policy: Well, Romney's secret recipe to solve and prevent all wars and foreign protests is incredibly simple: showing "resolve". When the radical islamic followers see Romney, they will think "Oh my god, this guy sure has resolve!" and stop burning flags and attacking the personnel of embassies.

A shame Romney will be the first president with that flavour of "resolve" in centuries.
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him
If he can't see them, oh

Formerly a super mod