View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012 (01:56 PM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Nature: Mild
Acecaldwell: That Fakemon looks pretty good, just needs a Green Background like mine and It'll fit in with the rest lol. Good job. And yes if you could try to make a Hero/Heroine OW from what Jornoboy said that would be most appreciated. Quote(I think the hero and heroine both should be blonde, the girl with long a bit curly hair and the boy a little bit rough, spiky hair. Just a normal head and body and as clothing Im thinking of blue jeans for the boy and a black shirt with an orange jacket without sleeves (idk how to say in english). Maybe a headband for the girl and white trousers and orange/yellow coloured blouse or something.)

Jornoboy: If you could start thinking of the story for the next City/Cities..it would be good to get ahead while we can so that way I can keep Mapping and Scripting. You already read the beginning of my Story so far, so if we could just keep it around the same plot it'll all work out. I don't have too many specifics just so long as the story flows together nicely. When you have the story kinda sketched out for the next city/cities...just send me a PM with it and I'll read it over. I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks man.