View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:48 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Oh my god. Legofootsprite sounds just like Marvin the Paranoid Android. (at least in my head thats his voice) xD
Oh God. Can NOT un-hear!!! x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Ah, good then :3 Just made a long post. I just imagine FLUFFRICKSPRITE as the calm type who feels the need to explain things thoroughly without interruptions xD While KEFKASPRITE doesn't want to explain at all, PUSSYSPRITE blurts out things he suddenly realizes that Vieve might need to know, and LEGOFOOTSPRITE probably wants to explain as concisely and simply as possible xD I wonder what happens when he's prototyped a second time...

NOTE: you have 5 cards in your Sylladex now, right? So you can basically carry 5 things in your "inventory" without feeling their weight or anything. But if you were to captchalogue a pink card and then alchemize it... You don't have to merge stuff in order to alchemize, you see. If you want to duplicate something, you can just scan the sylladex card alone and alchemize the item. What I mean is, you can create more pink cards if you want to be able to carry more than 5 things in your Sylladex.

There's no need to duplicate green cards though. You can store as many different kinds of your special STRIFEKIND as you feel like in your "green wallet". At a certain point (at a certain level) you will be able to get an additional STRIFEKIND. Before that, Vieve is restricted to fighting with AXEKIND, Candice with BATKIND, Vinnie with SWORDKIND... and Ricardo hasn't chosen yet, has he?
No, he hasn't. Don't worry, he'll get to that stuff in a bit, since I'm definitely posting later on today.

I'm probably going to go with REVOLVERKIND. That, or LASSOKIND (since he has trained charrerías according to his history…)

Also, WATER WORLD! Yay! It actually reminds me of one of the planets I pitched you a couple of pages back, so needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. :D