View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:29 PM
c1234321

Hello dear Cutlerine, it is I again! I already am in love with this story. Black's character is already fun and shows he has more skill than the majority of the people in the city in which he lives within the first chapter.

I would like to inquire about Black's pet, who I think is called Skittles? Is she just a regular bird brought to life by the same technology that brought fossil Pokemon back to life, or is she a fossil Pokemon? Either way I feel like I am really going to enjoy her presence throughout this story.

The talking cat is pretty funny. I like her. She's conniving, she's cunning, she's clever, and I'm running out of adjectives that start with c! But seriously she is pretty amazing. I can not wait to see more of her!

I have a feeling Black's family is going to be either normal in contrast to the rest of Black City or infinitely weirder. Just hunches. Actually, Im gonna say theyre just weird. Just the vibe I'm getting.

The intense battle scenes. Holy mother of Arceus. That was crazy! I mean yes you have alluded to the violence in the Pokemon world with the riots in Sinnoh and other examples but seriously? A legitimate bloodbath? Dang. How are the people in this world alive and out of prison? And why didnt the clerk care Black was nearly impaled with a spear?? Crazy stuff but fun and interesting to read nonetheless.

On a side note, nice self promotion at the bookstore, there. Speaking of which, sorry I did not comment on the ending of Time but...there was nothing I could have said after that which would not have cheapened the ending.

All in all, a brilliant beginning that is sure to provide a fantastically whimsical story overlaid with intensely dark moments, making for an overall amazing story. I look forward to the rest!