View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Wow, where do I begin....

First, I learned to be myself. I was very shy, very scared about what would people say about me, and the things I like besides Pokemon. Granted I was 19 with extreme shyness. So, I didn't care if I added that I still like Britney Spears or Selena Gomez or if I'm so amazing because I'm a helper. So, even if people have a slight problem about that, I'd just keep my head up and move on and not make an argument.. :)

Secondly, when I was on staff, the biggest thing I learned was leadership. Modding a forum is similar as watching over a section at a department store. I wasn't fully aware about the "leadership" until the majority of my notifications (both PMs and VMs) were actually questions...because I told them all I'd be available always for any of that. xD Also, in the past I was so scared of making decisions of my own. I mean, if I was given two choices, I'd pick the wrong one, and ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. Being staff changed my opinion towards that. As I made my first decision on staff, I wasn't afraid to choose others that were coming my way. Thanks to that, I'm not afraid to think, as well as make any decisions irl.

Alongside that, it taught me to grow out of my nooby shell, and talk to people! In the past I couldn't really talk to anyone but 1-2 people. Today, I talk to almost half of PC lmao.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3