View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2012 (04:54 PM).
only love can set you free
Team Johto
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT CHOOSING A GRASS-TYPE STARTER IS DIFFICULT. I APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING THIS HARD. I mean, welcome aboard, you two! <3

Let's see. I chose Chikorita and Leavanny. Everytime I begin a playthrough on Silver or Soulsilver, I always choose Chikorita. Not Totodile, not Cyndaquil. I know that choosing a starter would not do much help in the 1st gym *sometimes*, but you can always train them. My Chikorita is easy to train, and always cooperates when in battle. :D

There's a different reason on why I chose Leavanny. When I first saw Sewaddle on the anime, I completely fell for it. Like...I wanted one for my game. So I went ahead and caught one at Pinwheel Forest. Trained it, and it evolved into a Swadloon. Back then, I wasn't fully aware of the whole new set of Pokemon, so I was sure that Swadloon was Sewaddle's final form. As Swadloon reached L26 in one battle, it evolved again. I was like "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE WHAT." And it evolved into a Leavanny. Alongside another Pokemon I had, it was my powerhouse Pokemon. :D Since then, it is considered as my second favorite grass-type Pokemon alongside Meganium. <3