Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:15 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Don't worry, it's not being rushed at all. I've still got 3-4 more towns/cities to work on it, and a fair amount of trainers that still need editing. Tajaros still has to make specific scripts I need as well. So it'll be awhile before it's released, but not too long. Everything's already planed out to the end of the hack and I've gotten A Lot done in the pass 3 days. But Yes, DR2 will have it's own thread once this one's fully completed and bug-free. I'll also have a good amount of pre-release pics posted a week before the release of the full hack as well.

I'm working hard, ppl! Also, if anyone has any early ideas for DR2, I'd love to hear em. Like DR1, DR2 will have one special guest that's from another series of anime or video game culture. Some early picks would be welcomed from the community. The only request with this that I have is to make sure it's someone I can fit into the Pokemon world with a reasonable explaination. I can't have Sora from Kingdom Hearts in the hack or something like that. Choose names that are accustomed to controlling their own set of creatures in some way.
Good to hear that and please be noted from me that keep in mind the balance of levels with our team while battling rivals or other strong trainers.. You know some of them are very over powered... Also I suggest either a character from Beyblade or from Digimon.