View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012 (12:40 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

"I would love to go to the forest," Nika replied honestly. "But I'm just about out of medecines, and I have absoloutely no empty pokeballs left. I can't justify going into the forest without the right supplies, especially since it contains so many wonderful bug pokemon. So I'll have to take a trip into town before anything else I'm afraid.

Rummaging around in her satchel Nika pulled out her X-Transceiver and put it on her wrist, having forgotten to do so earlier in the day.

"I'd very much like to get your Transceiver numbers though, if I could?" She asked both of them. "I'd like to be able to arrange helping you with Able sometime Mark, and a re-match of course. And I would love a chance to talk to you about your Scizor sometime Lucia, even study it if I may. I've never been lucky enough to see one in person before."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head