PC Battle Server Information & Help (THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR BAN APPEALS)
View Single Post
September 22nd, 2012 (11:01 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by wolf.
Join Date: Sep 2008
Dark Alley Help
PC Battle Server Information & Help
Discuss, share feedback, and ask questions related to the battle server.
• The PC Battle Server can be accessed via
Pokémon Showdown is currently supported as the battle simulator.
• Submit "/commands" in the chat for help.
The battle server will then provide you a list of commands for changing your username, avatar, and so on.
this command list
for bot help.
PC Battle Server Alts
thread is for finding out who everyone is on the forums.
This GitHub repository
contains majority of the battle server's code.
Feel free to contribute.
The rules are up to a staff member's interpretation. If you disagree with how a staff member has enforced these rules or if they abused their power in any way, contact a senior staff member via private message. Please talk with the staff member in question first in the case of personal issues.
The PokéCommunity Rules
apply to the battle server.
However, there are exceptions. Mild profane and inappropriate content are allowed in moderation.
◦ Sexually explicit and extremely violent or vulgar content is not allowed. This includes comments with a clear reference to sexual intercourse, as well as usernames with a clear reference to genitals or sexual intercourse. Inappropriate topics must be kept at a minimum, and may never be the main subject of discussion if explicit.
◦ Profanity is allowed in moderation, but the words jirachi, haggot, and cloyster as well as their variations are not allowed.
• Avoid submitting messages that don't contribute to the chat.
This includes, but is not limited to, unnecessarily repeating the same message or breaking up a message into multiple lines to an excessive degree, using broadcast commands such as "!data" that are unrelated to the current topic (use a "/" instead of "!"), and threatening to enforce disciplinary action if not staff.
• Official chat rooms are English only.
Other languages are allowed in battle rooms, private messages, and unofficial chat rooms.
Submit "/staff" in the chat to see our other usernames.
• ~ Administrators
Admins are split up into two groups: HQ staff and senior staff. Some staff are part of both groups.
◦ HQ staff
Manage PC, and as a result, oversee the management of its battle server.
Any HQ staff member of PC (super mods and admins).
◦ Senior staff
Hold the same responsibilities as mods, as well as manage the battle server by making final decisions on various matters (e.g. promotions), performing maintenance, etc.
Please contact one of the following members via private message for ban appeals.
• @ Moderators
Moderate the battle server and provide feedback on staff decisions.
Dark Alley Help
To post images, use "/help showimage", "/html <img src="URL">", or "/html <img src="URL" width="number" height="number">".
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to wolf
Find all posts by wolf
Find threads started by wolf