View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark had heard the loud roar as well. It immediately caught his interest. It had to be a pretty big Pokemon to be able to Roar that loud... and Mark only knew a few people with Pokemon that large. The teachers and... well Valorie. Either the Teachers are having a practice battle or Valorie is up to something. Either way, at least now he can find her. It sounded like it came from the academy.

"I got no idea... I heard it to..." Mark said, giving a long pause afterwards. Well something big could be happening. If it wasn't trouble, then it was a battle involving huge Pokemon! Mark was eager to see it. He just had to follow the sound...

"I hate to leave in a hurry Nika but I'm gonna check out where that sound is coming from! I see you later!" Mark said as he quickly ran out the door. He started to follow where he thought that the loud roar might have came from...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)