Thread: [Essentials script] Pokémon TCG mod
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
yaywalter
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I have created the first draft of what I think is a design document. The process is as new to me as it is to many of you.

Everyone, please have a look through it and comment on anything you find. Is what has been described suitable for every reasonable possibility and usage?

I remember seeing those screenshots ages ago. I have a bit of a soft spot for TCG games, but on the rare occasions they're mentioned they always fall through (like most other games, actually, but unlike them the TCG games have a good reason for failing). It's always interesting to see how people envisage these kinds of things.

Looking forward to it.
My TCG project fell through simply due to laziness and getting distracted by other projects. But the idea still appeals to me, so I might revisit it... I'm thinking about even integrating it into my current project, so it'll be like two games in one: A regular Pokemon game, and a Pokemon TCG game.

Anyway, well-done design document. I should probably start making 'em for my projects instead of just jotting down random notes. I wish you the best of luck with your TCG game, but we might just become rivals if I include the TCG in my Pokemon game. But that might even be beneficial...