Thread: Pokemon Movies
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:25 PM
TheLeetCasualGamer
Hi, I'm strange :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheLeetCasualGamer Send a message via Skype™ to TheLeetCasualGamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altomare View Post
It also continuously made me wonder if Shaymin is male or female....because in land form (s)he acts more like a girl, unlike in sky form.
Shaymin is genderless, in the movie I believe it's voiced by a female, genders don't determine the personality of a species and how they act for example, though I'm a boy I tend to be a little timid in the morning, but at night I feel that I have a lot more confidence and motivation (I'm like the exact opposite of a shaymin xD)

Anyway for my favorite, I have to say Rise of Darkrai. Darkrai had an amazing role, the tension at the end of the movie didn't feel like any other, and I always love music on top of that, being applied to the actual story, Oracion will always bring back instant memories just by hearing it.

There are a lot of other movies that I really enjoyed as well, Power of One, Pokemon Heroes, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, and others.

Video game related top tens anyone?