View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012 (06:21 PM). Edited September 22nd, 2012 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Oooh. Decided to random-headbutt an NPC tree while wandering around back to Central City (for exercise ) and located a Scyther. That deserves an Ultra Ball, I'll say. However, the one in the golden beehive area of Inhore Woods does not work. You can't Cut the twig either.

EDIT: Ooh! Just came across the dual Snorlax on the bridge. Brilliant animating as well. Hate to point out that after the Honey Lady script goes through its process that the woman walks down the path and stalls somewhere on Route 405. She appears absent-minded and just says the same thing she said a moment earlier standing at the bridge, and doesn't seem in a hurry to get back to the city:

If you leave to Route 404 and return to this spot, she's gone, however, like she should be. Also, I haven't uploaded the image of what happens when you speak to the Miltank; it moos and runs around while the text is still on the screen. Wondering how the scripting allows them to run around there, something beyond my understanding at present I'm sure. I did pick up my Lv.10 Miltank, meanwhile...kind of bummed that we're going into Routes against Pokémon in the high teens and I have to hang around Inhore leveling up a cow. Joy. Wish we could produce our own milk from the thing once a day or something, but Nintendo never thought about that (probably for good reason).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.