View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012 (03:50 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by giradialkia:
Skyarrow Bridge is great for hatching eggs on, because despite all the fancy angles, it's a straight path, so it means little effort for egg hatching. I wouldn't say it's my favourite bridge as such just because of that, though- I like Village Bridge because.. well, it's a village. On a bridge. And I think you can catch Braviary there or something, which is awesome.
Vullaby/Rufflet are in the light grass, and the level switch between light and dark grasses actually makes sense as you'll find Lv.58-60 Mandibuzz/Braviary there. Both sets are version exclusive, mind. I wasn't through the E4 yet and got a trade for a Rufflet that was caught at Village Bridge.

Now that you mention it, having that bridge as a potential training area with a healing house on the same map is kinda cool.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.