View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 04:31 PM
c1234321

Huh. That was odd. I am not sure exactly how to react to that. I personally am going to say that both realities are coexisting with each other, just in opposite times of day so that when those in the White Forest world are asleep, those in the Black City world are awake and vice versa. But still, pretty interesting.

I am really liking Halley. Except for all the swearing. I mean I understand that her being snarky and sarcastic and a bit overbearing is just her way of covering up how defenseless and weak she feels on account of her loss of the memory of who she is, thus leaving her to create an identity for herself, which would make her want to seem like somebody strong, but it kind of gets annoying after a while seeing her swear so often. But maybe thats just me. Apart from that though, I am loving Halley.

I think I like Lauren more than I do Jared. I mean, yes Jared is cool and physically powerful and able to react in a violent way if necessary, but I can relate more to Lauren. Scared, lost, just trying to be helpful. She just makes me want to hug her and tell her everything is okay. Even though she has to run away with a psychotic cat on a country-wide holiday. Poor Lauren

I wonder if Lauren and Jared will ever be in the same world as each other. It wouldnt surprise me if that were to happen. OMG sudden idea. Since the original legendary dragon of Unova split itself, perhaps it was powerful enough to create two separate worlds, one where Reshiram (and truth I think according to the games) was the creator, and one where Zekrom (and I think ideals) was the creator. It would then make sense for Lauren, who lives in the Pokemon White universe where you capture Zekrom, to be helping Halley because the ideal of helping those in need appeals to Lauren, while Jared, who lives in the Pokemon Black universe where you capture Reshiram, wants to discover the truth about Halley, even if it is just to get her away. Or, if any of those factors are reversed, then so too is the backstory. God, I love how I already am making crazy predictions.

Well, it is already shaping up to be another masterpiece. I cant wait to see how many twists and turns await. I also look forward to meeting Ghetsis and seeing what you have in store for N and the Shadow Triad. Oh before I forget, your grammar was good this time. Keep up the good work