View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012 (1:37 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
Nature: Adamant
I've never really done anything for my birthday either. The only times I've ever had real parties were my 6th, 10th, 12th and 18th. All the other years I've gone out for dinner with my family, or with my friends or with both (at separate times though, I don't mix friends and family when it can be avoided).

I always enjoy my birthdays though, and the parties I have had were really fun. On the whole though, I don't really like a lot of attention being on me (which is why I was mortified when the restaurant I went to last year took it upon themselves to blast the Happy Birthday song from the speakers over the entire restaurant and thereby crossed themselves off the list of viable birthday restaurants from now until the end of time) so I don't really like parties. I also hate when people call me for my birthday and ask me what I got and I have to go through the entire list... I find it really uncomfortable. Thankfully, we talk so so little of my extended family anymore that that isn't really too much of an issue.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat