View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I'm thinking of doing it as well, but I'm way back at Route 406 ATM. If I actually complete the walkthrough for the entire game (I have screenshots of every Pokémon and every amount of money won without the Amulet Coin in every battle so far except for two missing screens), I may have to replay the game during which I will put my walkthrough to the test on Youtube. That would constitute my first Let's Play video.

Just visited the Pantem Pokémon Center. Forced battle as you try to enter - how sassy. :D Oddly, the weakest battle of the entire journey, I found. I'm currently training the Miltank I received (almost done) and leveling up the rest of the PC populus before moving on.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.