View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
This is actually an impossible question to answer and nobody seems to even care what other peoples opinions are that's why there's arguments all over this thread but I'm gonna give my theory anyways and I'm ready for a disagreement cos ppl just gotta do it for attention lol

Mew's DNA has genetic codes from every single Pokemon and the ancestor of them as well. But, Arceus is the creator of the universe. So the only way to answer this question is to really go into detail and really think about it. If Pokemon had a God would it be Arceus or Mew? If Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon then that means Mew is also the Ancestor of Arceus. So therefore, I believe Mew was created first. If Mew isn't the ancestor of Pokemon then who is? They say Arceus created the universe but Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon. If you ask me it makes no sense. But without Mew being the ancestor then Arceus wouldn't even exist. I think Mew created Arceus to create the universe and Mew finished it by creating Pokemon. Here's a question that I would like to know. If Mew and Arceus are the creators of both then why make them obtainable in a Pokemon game? If Mew is for say God then why would it wanna battle what it created? Why would Arceus battle and destroy what it created? Those are 2 Pokemon that should of been mentioned but never became obtainable because of what they're capable of. Mew is ancestor of Pokemon so that makes it surperior to all of them.