View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Pokemon: Revolution [OOC]

Plot:
Spoiler:

It is two years after the events of Pokemon Black/White. However, this time Team Plasma was victorious in their plans. Reviving both Zekrom and Reshiram, Team Plasma fuzed the two legendaries together once again. With the new Unovan Legendary, N flew all about the region, telling people to release their Pokemon, and the people, seeing the reunited Unova Legend, obeyed without question. Thus, the Plasma Regime was formed.[

However, there was a group that didn't belive in Plasma's way of running things. Going to the one place that they wouldn't be detected, the Abundant Shrine, and formed The Council. This new group was viewed by Plasma as a small radicalist revolution that could easily be put down using their Pokemon. However, they could not find where these radicals were getting their orders, and so, they made any persons in support of this group enemies of the Plasma Regime. Pulling back into their hidden base, The Council started focusing on building an army of Pokemon, and gaining the support of the people of Unova.

As a Citizen of the Plasma Regime, you have noticed the state that you're government is in. Will you join the Force, and work for Team Plasma? Or will you seek out this "Council" that you have been hearing of, and join their revolution? it is all up to you!

Classes:
Spoiler:

Team Plasma(the Force):
Spoiler:

-Grunt-
-Elite(path 1)- or -Spy(path 2)-

Path 1:-General-

-Sage-

Path 2:-Undercover Officer-

-Plasma Rebel(opt.)-

The Council:
Spoiler:

-Rebel-

-Rebel Elite-

-Rebel Plasma Spy(opt.)-

-Rebel Commander-

-Rebel Champion-

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

-Grunt-Rebel-
Spoiler:

Patrat
Purrloin
Sandile
Scraggy
Trubish
Lilipup
Roggenrola

-Elite-Rebel Elite-
Spoiler:

Watchog
Liepard
Krokorok
Garbodor
Herdier
Munna
Boldore
Woobat
Throh

-Sage/General-Rebel Commander/Champion-
Spoiler:

Liepard
Krookodile
Scrafty
Stoutland
Musharna
Gigalith
Swoobat
Excadrill
Sawk

Champion and General can use all of the above Pokemon, and can have up to 6. all others are restricted to 3 max. (From their class group)

The Sign-Up:
Spoiler:

Name: (you need one of these...)

Appearance: (What do you look like? 3 lines minimum)

Personality: (What are you like? how do you react to others? what are some good traits about you? Bad traits? if it describes you in any ways, it goes here. 5lines minimum)

History: (Where did you grow up? Who did you grow up with? Any achievements during this time? Failures? How did the Plasma Regime affect youre relationship with Pokemon? Did you have any pokemon? Where were you when Plasma began taking over? anything significant about you're life goes here. 10 lines minimum.)

Sample Post: (One of youre best posts to an RP. Dont have one? Write what happened to your character the day that Plasma took over Unova! 10 lines minimum)

Password: (For everyone's sake, read everything! the underlined stuff. I will know if you didn't read everything...)

Allegiance: (Plasma or Council? Neutral also works.)

Rules:
Spoiler:

1) ALL Pokècommunity rules apply here, along with the RP section rules.

2) For your first post to the IC (when it gets up) you must somehow obtain a Pokemon. Please note that Plasma isn't just handing these things out, and being caught with one is a major crime.

3) Please no bunnying without express permission... I don't want to have to kick you...

4) GODMODDING: I WILL HAVE NONE OF IT!!!!! Godmod, and I will ask Skymin for some warnings to be sent out. Maybe even infractions for repeated offense.

Vocab: Godmodding; controlling another players character in a way that only they can, such as feelings, major decisions, status, and some actions.

4) All SUs belong in the OOC thread. Same with any questions for both me and other RPers. (If not through VMs/PMs)

5) PM or VM a player if you plan to interact with them, you will be ignored (for the most part)

5) Failure to comply with the above rules will result in you getting kicked, and all of your characters dying. Don't do it.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; September 29th, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Some fixing and clarification