View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:32 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
At the break of dawn, Aria packed and left the beautiful lake. Setting back onto the path she had been following, Aria began walking to Sunnyshore.

Reaching some abandoned buildings set around what appeared to be a resort. At her investigation, disapointingly, it had been sacked, and there were no supplies within sight. Continuing down the path, Aria began to feel a slight sea breeze, notifying her of her close goal.

Coming over one last rise, she beheld a disapointing excuse for a livable town, even by her standards. The few houses that weren't destroyed beyond livability were damaged to an extensive degree. Almost all the solar panels were destroyed, and the signs of vandalism were everywhere.

Aria began to approach the stingy town, but was stopped by some humans in sad excuses for guard uniforms. They formed a barrier in the hope that she would be intimidated and turn away. No such luck.

"Please move, I have been on the road for many days and require lodging. I would like to stay here in this cozy town of yours." Aria stated looking at the two young adults. They could be my age... She thought.

"None shall pass without the express permission of the all-powerful Overseer! Turn away before we are forced to take up arms against you!" one of the guards yelled a tad bit too loudly. It was obvious that they were scared of her, she was about ten time stronger than them. However, she didn't want to fight unless she had to. The mention of this "Overseer" had her curiosity peaked.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE