View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. She looked at Kayla, too, and laughed a little. "She's probably dreaming about candy..." When he asked her why she decided to be his girlfriend, she leaned back and looked at the sky. "I don't really know why... You're the first person who's been nice to me all of these years...Aside from my family, of course. And when you said you loved me... I don't know. I just felt like we should be together. I feel like I can trust you..." She blushed and looked at the ground. Kayla sighed and yawned a fake yawn. She hadn't been asleep. She just wanted to eavesdrop. She sat up and looked at Holly with a big grin on her face. Molly looked at Holly surprised.

Rosemary looked at Void and laughed. "We should! But not now! I want to see what happens." She looked at Haru and Holly. Daisy looked at the other pokemon, stood up, and stretched. Jasmine snorted and walked towards Kayla.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!